OXINE and purogene CHLORINE DIOXIDE GETS
To search - Click button above
- then click 'Launch', then click 'Key Words'
- then type 'Oxine', then press Enter
OXINE is widely used in the USA and here in the Philippines (since 1990) and has been used as the disinfectant of choice for air handling units, food processing facilities, vegetable rinsing, etc. PUROGENE is widely used for water treatment. Both are particularly advantageous because there are no harmful residues. Use of Oxine does not require rinsing anymore. While many disinfectants are effective, most also have harmul residues. That is why Oxine is the preferred disinfectant for spraying/sanitation of food contact surfaces, and now for offices, schools, public areas, homes, hospitals, etc. That's how we know it is safe.
When comparing disinfectants, consider carefully what kinds of chemicals are used. Most disinfectants in the market are not as safe as they claim. These disinfectants leave behind harmful residues, byproducts, and nauseous fumes that may be inhaled by your children, employees, patients, customers, students, friends, and family members. With Oxine, you are assured it is safe.
OXINE and PUROGENE PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- US EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) - registered disinfectant with Reg. No. 9804-1 / 9804-5
- US EPA approved against Covid 19. Included in List N
- US EPA classifiation "No post rinsing required on food-contact surfaces"
- Safe for use in spraying disinfection/decontamination.
- Free of volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- OMRI listed for organic use.
- Ultra high, broad spectrum antimicrobial activity/disinfectant effective over ph range 1-10.
- Bleach-free, phosphate-free, and free of harsh chemicals and skin irritants
- Non-corrosive to treated articles at prescribed sanitation dosages/dilution.
- Low corrosion potential at use concentrations
- Resists neutralization due to organic load
- Completely soluble in water
- Does not chlorinate (no THM formation)
- Long lasting bacteriostatic activity
- Excellent deodorant
- No effect on organoleptic properties
- No effect on nutritional quality (for food rinsing)
- KOSHER certifed
- Rapid kill, short contact times required.
- Economical to use
- Available in the Philippines (since 1990)